Being a speaker is like living on a deserted island … at first, it’s paradise but sooner or later, you need resources and crave human interaction!
As speakers, we are bit different than other people, but there are a lot of us out in the world. Join The Speaker Collaborative today and start connecting with people just like you! For $44 per month or $440 per year, and no long-term commitment (but of course you’ll want to stay forever and ever), you will get all the resources you need in one place, interact with other speakers, learn from the masters, and improve your skills through group coaching, training sessions, and webinars.
What’s in it for you?
For $44 per month, or $440 per year, you get:
If you’re looking to grow as a professional speaker, then you need to join The Speaker Collaborative. It’s been difficult to find a program or group that goes beyond the presentation side of speaking. I wanted a resource that’s focused on the business side of speaking that actually helps you get more paid speaking engagements. The Speaker Collaborative is that resource. I joined The Speaker Collaborative because I’m serious about speaking to more audiences that value my expertise, and I’m so glad I did because I know I’ll achieve my business goals even faster with Lee’s guidance.Meaghan Corson
The Speaker Collaborative is a sacred space to connect, learn, grow and receive opportunities as a speaker. Lee offers so much support every week to help all of stay on track. If you are a new or seasoned speaker The Speaker Collaborative supports you and offers you a community so you are never alone growing as a speaker. I will see you there!Jessica Valor
Speak like a superstar!
Check out a few of the amazing things you’ll get to be a part of once you join…
Masterclasses & Expert Interviews
Masterclasses are held weekly (each led by a true expert!)
Some of the master classes that are planned include:
- Getting selected for a TedX speech
- How to Prepare for Your Demo Video
- Content Development
- How To Get Amazing Head Shots and Lifestyle Photos
- Putting Together Your Speaker Website
- Crafting Your Signature Story
- Audience Interaction
- Adding Humor to Your Speech (without falling flat)
- Putting the Legal Pieces in Place
- Building Your Speaking Empire
The Best of the Best (Right at Your Fingertips)
We have put together a list of the following for you – and will update it constantly:
- Speaker Website Professionals
- Speech Writers
- Video Editors
- Speaker Coaches (all levels)
- Training Programs
- Live Events for Speakers
- Jingle Writers
- Speaker Reel Experts
- Sizzle Reel Experts
- Technology – Where to Get It
- One-Sheet Designers
And more … if you need it, we will find it!
- Office hours on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of every month, where all of your speaking-related questions will be answered. If we don’t have the answer – we’ll find it for you!
- Lunch and Learn Sessions
- Weekly Group Coaching
- Twice-monthly interviews with successful speakers, coaches, booking agents, speaker support service providers and meeting planners.
- Feedback Fridays – Ask your fellow speakers for help with speech titles, content, blocking, etc.
- A no-promoting safe zone – you will not be hammered with sales pitches in the regular news feed (and no promoting of your programs). All promotions will be in the Resource Center, approved by the administrators – not a free-for-all. References and samples will be checked prior to any resource being added.
- Special Guest interviews, trainings and webinars.
- Accountability to reach important milestones and goals (but only if you want).
- and most importantly … a community where you will interact with other speakers in an informal setting – a perfect place to make new friends, find new referrals, ask for feedback, try out new ideas, share important news, learn new things, sharpen the tools in your speaker toolbox and grow as a speaker!
I’m so happy I joined the Speakers Collaborative. It’s been such an amazing resource, support and network of ambitious knowledgeable (and connected) group of speakers and trainers. So worth the monthly investment!Chandra Brooks
Still not convinced? Check out the value we are committed to bringing EVERY DAY.
Opportunity Knocks – Will You Answer?
Prep your pitch for these amazing opportunities posted every single Sunday!
I’ll be live in the group at 2:00 EST each week to share tools and resources on the Business of Speaking – everything you need to grow your speaking business.
Group Coaching is the Place to Be
Every week from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., we will meet in a zoom meeting and work on something that you can implement immediately. We will also do “hot seats” with industry experts.
It’s all about the Experts
Master class with something related to speaking or interview with an expert speaker (alternating weeks) at 1:00 p.m. EST
Weekly Office Hours
Office hours from 12:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. EST. I will be hanging out online, answering questions about the business of speaking – anything you want answers on!
Anything you need/want feedback on, from titles to delivery, from one sheets to logo colors, to which microphone to use – whatever you want an opinion on.
The Speaker Collaborative has shown me that my dreams of being a well-paid, professional speaker can come true! Even though I’m new to the scene, the experts have so much knowledge and experience to share and I felt like a fellow professional from day one. This is an essential group for anyone who wants to become a speaker without spinning their wheels trying to put the pieces together on their own!Dr. Kate Browne
The Speaker Collaborative has become an indispensable resource for me. Professional speaking is a “calling” for many of us, but it is not a journey any one of us can travel alone. It’s complex. It’s competitive. And, it changes all the time. Through The Speaker Collaborative, I’ve made supportive friends, learned insider tips, gotten a heads up on speaking gigs, and generally, have become more excited than ever to be in a community of like-minded world changers.Dana Dobson
We are an engaged, active group. The best part of being a speaker is this community – a place to learn to improve new skills, a place where everyone knows your name. These are people just like you, looking for a place to call home, looking to improve, connect and get booked. You don’t need to take the speaking journey alone – you’ve come home to a safe, fun and informative place!
You will receive your link and welcome email and exclusive access within 24 hours of joining. See you on the inside!
© 2019 Lee Tkachuk | The Speaker Collaborative